Your privacy is important to us.
Marketo Certified Expert Prep Course
Are you thinking of taking the Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) exam? The MCE Exam Prep course is designed to help you succeed. In this course, you’ll get tips for taking the certification exam and review the exam objectives including: marketing automation concepts, lead management, targeting and personalization, implementation and operations, and analytics. You’ll also learn industry best practices and walk through sample questions designed to help you focus your preparation efforts in advance of the exam.
Ways to attend
The MCE Exam Prep course is for any marketing professional who wants to earn their Marketo Certified Expert credential and who has:
- 1-2 years general marketing experience
- 1 or more years hands-on, practical experience with Marketo in the areas of database marketing, lead database management, marketing programs, design studio, and analytics
- Topics covered in the Marketo Certified Expert exam
- How the sections and topic areas are weighted
- Industry best practices that are likely to appear in the exam
- Types of questions that will appear on the exam and a dissection of sample questions
- Exam study tips from Marketo experts
- Key areas to focus your exam preparation efforts
$375 USD (Beginning April 20, 2017)
**Marketo's Prep Course will be offered for free until Summit, April 2017.
If you are unable to attend the Marketo Certified Expert Prep Course, not to worry, just watch the recorded version MCE Prep recording