Next Generation Marketo ABM Unveiled at Marketing Nation® Summit
SAN FRANCISCO, April 24, 2017 -- Marketo, Inc., the leading provider of engagement marketing software and solutions, today announced the next generation of Marketo Account-Based Marketing (ABM). The ABM expansion features Account Insight, designed to enable even greater alignment between sales and marketing teams, as well as feature enhancements to power coordinated customer engagement at scale across all channels and touchpoints. The news was announced in front of thousands of marketers at the Marketing Nation Summit in San Francisco.
"I am thrilled to unveil the next generation of Marketo ABM, complete with new functionality that empowers revenue teams to partner more closely than ever to listen, learn, and engage customers and prospects in a coordinated fashion across the customer journey," said Cheryl Chavez, group vice president, product management, user experience, Marketo. "With the new Marketo ABM, both marketing and sales have the engagement tools they need to deliver seamless experiences that grow revenue and build lasting relationships."
With Account Insight, marketers can enable their sales teams with capabilities right in their browser that provide:
- A salesperson's account list, prioritized by enhanced account scoring, so that sellers focus their time on the accounts that are ready to engage – and identify those who need more personalized nurturing.
- Real-time visibility into account and contact activity, such as event registrations, whitepaper downloads, and more, to engage target accounts in a personalized way and at the right moment, leading to accelerated sales cycles.
ABM At Scale
Companies have quickly discovered that powering account-based strategies at scale requires comprehensive and accurate account data. The enhanced capabilities unveiled today will enable sales and marketing teams to work together to build a comprehensive, accurate, and real-time view of each target account for reaching them in a personalized way. The capabilities include:
- Account Hierarchy for creating relationships between parent companies and their various divisions, providing a complete view of the account, enabling marketers to drive engagement campaigns across the entire account.
- Custom Fields that extend Marketo account records to support an integrated ecosystem of ABM applications and rich customer data for improved account segmentation.
- CRM Account List Sync that keeps Marketo account lists in sync with changes in CRM systems, ensuring account segmentation and targeting is always up-to-date.
To learn more about Marketo, please visit: https://www.marketo.com/
Marketo, Inc., offers the leading Engagement Platform that empowers marketers to create lasting relationships and grow revenue. Consistently recognized as the industry's innovation pioneer, Marketo is the trusted platform for thousands of CMOs thanks to its scalability, reliability, and openness. Marketo is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, and serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing organizations across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about the Marketo Engagement Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
SOURCE Marketo, Inc.