Livestream Registration Opens for Marketing Nation® Summit Keynotes
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 21, 2017 -- Marketo, Inc., today announced that it will livestream the Day 1 and Day 2 keynotes at The Marketing Nation Summit, the premier event for anyone involved in digital marketing and customer engagement. Anyone unable to attend the event in-person in San Francisco can register here to hear the latest insights from top brands.
The 2017 keynote livestreams will include:
Day One, April 24, 8:30 am PT:
- Steve Lucas, Chief Executive Officer, Marketo
- Ariel Kelman, Vice President Worldwide Marketing, Amazon Web Services
- Charles Phillips, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Infor
- Carrie Palin, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Box
- Jamie Gutfreund, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Wunderman
- Jeff Wright, Vice President, Data Analytics & Automation, Autodesk
- Penny Wilson, Chief Marketing Officer, Hootsuite
- Reggie Aggarwal, Founder and CEO, Cvent
- Tracee Nalewak, Vice President of Customer Experience Marketing, Hakkasan Group
Day Two, April 25, 2017, 11 am PT:
- Chandar Pattabhiram, Chief Marketing Officer, Marketo
- James Cooper, Editorial Director, Adweek
- Kimberly Kadlec, SVP, Global Marketing Platforms & Capabilities, Visa, Inc.
- Kristen O'Hara, Chief Marketing Officer, Global Media, Time Warner Inc.
- Marisa Thalberg, Chief Marketing Officer, Taco Bell Corp.
- Stephen Yeo, Marketing Director, Panasonic System Communications Europe
- Tyler Williams, Fungineer, Zappos
The Day 2 keynote includes speakers from "The Future of AdTech at The Marketing Nation Summit," presented by Marketo and Adweek, which focuses on the explosive collision between advertising technology and marketing technology. The Adweek keynote panel will highlight marketing executives at the forefront of change in today's post-advertising world and provide the audience with key takeaways on charting a course forward.
The Marketing Nation Summit is expected to attract thousands of global marketers for more than 100 content sessions centered around "Leading in the Engagement Economy." The event will take place from April 23 to 26, 2017, at Moscone West in San Francisco.
To learn more about the Marketing Nation Summit's thought leadership, educational sessions, workshops, and trainings or to register to attend the conference in-person, click here.
Marketo, Inc., offers the leading Engagement Platform that empowers marketers to create lasting relationships and grow revenue. Consistently recognized as the industry's innovation pioneer, Marketo is the trusted platform for thousands of CMOs thanks to its scalability, reliability, and openness. Marketo is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, and serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing organizations across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about the Marketo Engagement Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
SOURCE Marketo, Inc.