Marketo Opens Marketing Nation® Summit 2017 Registration, Call for Revvie Award Submissions, Sponsorships, and More!
SAN MATEO, Calif., Sept. 27, 2016 -- Marketo, Inc., is pleased to announce that registration for the Marketing Nation Summit, the premier industry event for anyone involved in digital marketing and customer engagement, is now open. Registrants are urged to take advantage of super early bird pricing, as well as the call for Revvie Award submissions, speaking applications, sponsorship packages, VIP trip giveaway, and more. Hosted by Marketo, the Marketing Nation Summit will take place at Moscone West in San Francisco from April 23-26, 2017.
Each year, the Marketing Nation Summit brings together the best and brightest minds in the digital transformation of marketing, advertising, IT, services, and beyond. Cutting-edge thought leadership, industry best-practices, and unparalleled networking opportunities inspire attendees to rethink the way their businesses interact with customers to drive results that matter. Last year's event, hosted in Las Vegas, had more than 6,000 attendees, 100 educational sessions, and 115 sponsors.
Exciting news and updates for this year include:
- Super Early Bird Registration: Now through October 31, attendees can lock in the best prices for full conference passes, which include the Marketing Nation Summit keynotes, 100+ educational sessions, access to the expo hall and lounges, daily networking happy hours, meals, and the Marketing Nation Gala. Rates increase by $200 on November 1. To register, click here.
- Call for Revvies: Each year, the Revvie Awards highlight the Marketo customers, partners, and individual marketers who have dramatically impacted revenue and driven stronger customer relationships through the Marketo platform. In honor of the Marketing Nation's legacy of innovation, this year's competition will include a "Nation's Choice" category for the most out-of-the-box entries. The deadline to submit for one of the 14 categories is January 27, 2017. Click here to learn more and enter.
- Call for Sponsors: Marketo partners and agencies are invited to sponsor the Marketing Nation Summit 2017, an unparalleled way to build brand awareness among Marketo customers, prospects, and key industry thought leaders. There are a limited number of sponsorships spots available at seven different levels. Click here for additional details.
- Call for Speakers: All innovators, visionaries, and leaders are welcome to submit to speak at the Marketing Nation Summit. Attendees are looking for actionable expertise that they can bring back to their own organizations on topics such as account-based marketing, women in technology, the marketing technology of the future, and more. The deadline for submissions is October 21, 2016. Click here to get started.
- Win a Trip: Two lucky winners will receive a fully loaded VIP trip to Summit 2017 (worth $3,500!). The experience will include full VIP access to the event, optional Marketo certification, roundtrip flights to San Francisco, a $100 Visa gift card, and an upgraded hotel room. Register to enter here.
To learn more about the Marketing Nation Summit, click here.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers - from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo's Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20070917/AQM011LOGO
SOURCE Marketo, Inc.