Your privacy is important to us.
Using Marketo Analytics and Reporting
With Marketo, you can run marketing programs that track success and then produce reports that demonstrate Marketing’s impact on revenue. Using Marketo Analytics and Reporting is designed to give participants a firm foundation in Marketo’s robust out-of-the-box reporting and analytics. In this course, you’ll learn how to show the impact of your marketing efforts and focus your investment where it will have the most impact. You’ll also learn how to map and measure your customer journey, tie revenue to your marketing campaigns, and share progress through reports and easy-to-read dashboards.
Ways to attend
Marketing professionals who need to demonstrate the value of their marketing efforts
- Report on leads, email performance and web page/landing page performance by various reporting attributes and segmentations
- Create drill-down reports
- Review program performance for various channels available in Marketo
- Build a report as a local asset to a program
- Modify report settings
- Use the various types of reports available in Marketo
- Clone and modify existing reports
- Customize reports and report columns using Smart Lists
- Report on the number of leads at each stage in your revenue cycle model
- Subscribe yourself and others to a report
Instructor demonstrations and hands-on activities help you gain in-class insights into best practices for measuring your marketing impact. Take-home materials help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
Suggested follow-on courses
- Using Attribution Models