Marketo Reporting and Insights
With Marketo Engage, you can create reports that analyze engagement with marketing programs and assets, track the impact the programs have on business outcomes, and measure the buyer’s journey.
This course is designed to give participants a firm foundation in Marketo Engage’s standard out-of-the-box reporting, which focuses on engagement and impact metrics. In this course, you’ll learn use cases for each report and how to customize reports to answer different business questions. You’ll also learn how to use these reports to demonstrate the impact of your marketing efforts and focus your investment where it will be the most effective.
Product features covered
This course reviews the standard out-of-the-box Marketo Engage reports. It does not cover Performance Insight and add-on Marketo reports such as Revenue Explorer, Program Analyzer, Opportunity Influence Analyzer, Success Path Analyzer or Bizible.
Marketing professionals who need to demonstrate the value of their marketing efforts
- Marketo Core Concepts I
- Create Programs following best practices to generate relevant reports
- Create standard reports to analyze people, programs, and assets
- Customize reports using filters and settings
- Use special report features including drill-down, customer columns, and opportunity columns
- Create report subscriptions
This course combines hands-on activities in a Marketo training environment, lecture and a quiz for an interactive experience.
If attending virtually, we recommend using two computer screens: one to view the instructor demos and one to complete the activities and lab exercises in the training environment.
Ways to attend
- Instructor-led virtual
- Self-paced (only with a Learning Subscription)
Suggested follow-on courses
- Exam Prep: Adobe Certified Expert – Marketo Engage Business Practitioner
- Marketo Attribution Models and Journey Analytics
- Optimizing Email Deliverability