Marketo Core Concepts I
In Marketo Core Concepts I, you’ll learn how to use the core features of Marketo Engage to attract and engage your audience. In this two-day, hands-on course, you’ll learn how to automate your marketing efforts through batch and trigger email deployments, nurture initiatives and other marketing programs that deliver personalized messages based on your audience’s attributes and behavior. You’ll also gain experience in creating reports to analyze your marketing efforts.
Product features covered
This course covers the out-of-the-box features of Marketo Engage. No add-on products are discussed.
Marketo Core Concepts I is intended for marketers who are new to using Marketo Engage or who have never had formal Marketo training.
- Create and send an email to a list of imported people
- Create and send an email to a dynamic list
- Set up an email A/B test
- Create a dynamic email based on segmentation rules
- Nurture prospects as they enter the database
- Created a gated content initiative using a form, landing pages and an auto-email
- Automate and measure the success of your initiatives
- Report and analyze on your marketing efforts
This course combines hands-on activities in a Marketo training environment, lecture, lab exercises and quizzes for an interactive experience.
If attending virtually, we recommend using two computer screens: one to view the instructor demos and one to complete the activities and lab exercises in the training environment.
Ways to attend
- Instructor-led classroom
- Instructor-led virtual
- Self-paced (only with a Learning Subscription)
Suggested follow-on courses
- Marketo Core Concepts II
- Marketo Reporting and Insights
- Optimizing Email Deliverability