Marketo Core Concepts II
In Marketo Core Concepts II, you will learn how to take your marketing automation to the next level to engage prospects and enhance the relationship with your customers. You’ll learn how to nurture your audience using a multi-stream engagement program, save time by using snippets in your content, scale your programs with My Tokens, create dynamic landing pages, use advanced form features and manage your programs with the Marketing Calendar. You’ll also learn how to keep your instance organized by employing custom tags, multiple period costs, cloning, and archiving.
Product features covered
This course covers the out-of-the-box features of Marketo Engage. No add-on products are discussed.
Marketo Core Concepts II is best suited for practitioners who have worked regularly in the Marketo Engage platform for at least three months.
This is an intermediate course. Participants should have an introductory level of Marketo knowledge, including how to:
- Select the appropriate program type
- Use program statuses and measure program success
- Build a smart list to target an audience
- Create simple batch and trigger smart campaigns
- Build a segmentation
- Conduct an email program A/B test
- Navigate the Email Editor, Form Editor and Landing Page Editor
- Pull local reports
It is highly recommended that participants take Marketo Core Concepts I prior to attending this course.
- Execute multi-stream nurturing using the engagement program
- Personalize your content with static and dynamic snippets
- Scale your initiatives with My Tokens
- Create dynamic landing pages
- Use advanced form features
- Construct advanced smart campaigns
- Use custom tags, multiple period costs, cloning and archiving
- Manage your programs with the Marketing Calendar
This course combines hands-on activities in a Marketo training environment, lecture, lab exercises and quizzes for an interactive experience.
If attending virtually, we recommend using two computer screens: one to view the instructor demos and one to complete the activities and lab exercises in the training environment.
Ways to attend
- Instructor-led virtual
- Self-paced (only with a Learning Subscription)
Suggested follow-on courses
- Exam Prep: Adobe Certified Expert -Marketo Engage Business Practitioner
- Marketo Reporting and Insights
- Optimizing Email Deliverability