Marketo Attribution Models and Journey Analytics
Marketing attribution and journey analytics enable you to better understand the impact your marketing initiatives have on your business and optimize the marketing and sales process. In Marketo Attribution Models and Journey Analytics, you’ll learn what data Marketo Engage captures and how to set up your programs to track and measure attribution. You will review how first-touch and multi-touch attribution is calculated in Marketo Engage and how revenue cycle models allow you to track the marketing journey. You will also practice using reports to analyze and interpret data.
Product features covered
This course covers the Program Analyzer, Opportunity Influence Analyzer, Success Path Analyzer, Revenue Cycle Models and Performance Insight. Not all customers have purchased these features. This course does not cover Revenue Explorer or Bizible.
Marketers and marketing analysts with hands-on experience using Marketo Engage.
- Marketo Core Concepts I
- Marketo Core Concepts II
- Marketo Reporting and Insights
- Define first-touch and multi-touch attribution models used in Marketo
- Create and modify the Program Analyzer, Opportunity Influence Analyzer and Success Path Analyzer
- Understand the business use case of each Analyzer
- Create and modify dashboards in Performance Insight
- Understand the business use case for each dashboard in Performance Insight
- Understand the business use cases of the Revenue Cycle Model
This course combines hands-on activities in a Marketo training environment, lecture and a quiz for an interactive experience.
If attending virtually, we recommend using two computer screens: one to view the instructor demos and one to complete the activities and lab exercises in the training environment.
Ways to attend
- Instructor-led virtual
- Self-paced (only with a learning subscription)
Suggested follow-on courses
- Configuring and Managing Marketo
- Exam Prep: Adobe Certified Expert -Marketo Engage Business Practitioner
- Optimizing Email Deliverability