Establishing a Successful ABM Program
Marketo ABM (Account Based Marketing) aligns marketing and sales to focus on the accounts that really matter to your organization. In this class, you’ll learn how to establish a successful ABM program using Marketo Account Based Marketing. The course covers everything you need to know about how Marketo ABM works, including how to assess your organization’s readiness, plan an effective ABM strategy, setup ABM in Marketo, engage target accounts, and measure the impact of your ABM efforts.
Product features covered
Marketo Account Based Marketing is an add-on product which not all customers have purchased.
Marketing practitioners and operations personnel who are responsible for creating an ABM program for their organization in Marketo Engage.
- Marketo Core Concepts I
- Marketo Core Concepts II
- Establish organizational buy-in and alignment to your ABM strategy
- Create an ideal customer profile model using Account Profiling
- Define named accounts and account lists
- Engage target accounts with cross-channel engagement and account-specific workflows
- Implement account scoring
- Analyze account and list insights to measure impact on pipeline and revenue
This course combines hands-on activities in a Marketo training environment, lecture and a quiz for an interactive experience.
If attending virtually, we recommend using two computer screens: one to view the instructor demos and one to complete the activities and lab exercises in the training environment.
Ways to attend
- Instructor-led virtual
- Self-paced (only with a Learning Subscription)
Suggested follow-on courses
- Configuring and Managing Marketo
- Marketo Attribution Models and Journey Analytics
- Marketo Reporting and Insights