Your privacy is important to us.
Engaging Visitors through Web Personalization
Using Marketo Web Personalization, you can deliver personal, relevant experiences to your visitors, tailoring your website to meet individual visitor needs while helping you drive conversions. In this class, you’ll learn how Marketo enables web personalization, and how to create audience segments based on demographic, firmographic, and behavioral data. You’ll also learn how to build different types of web personalization campaigns available in Marketo, and how to measure the impact of your web personalization marketing initiatives.
Ways to attend
Marketers with experience in Marketo who want to engage web visitors with personalized experiences
- Define web personalization
- Navigate the Marketo Web Personalization app
- Manage your user settings and edit your regions
- Create audience segments
- Identify the different types of web personalization campaigns available
- View people and organizations in web personalization
- Test and optimize web personalization campaigns
- Measure web personalization success
- View content analytics
Hands-on exercises and demonstrations help you gain in-class practice in using Marketo Web Personalization to develop web personalization campaigns. Take-home guides help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
Suggested follow-on courses
- Using Marketo Analytics
- Using Attribution Models