In the past few years, we've seen unprecedented changes in consumer buying habits. Many are willing to share some personal information in exchange for an enhanced experience, but they've also gotten more selective about what they share.
In this ebook, we’ll explain how marketers can cultivate respect for their consumers, stay in compliance with laws governing email and cookie collection, and execute on highly effective marketing programs.
Download this ebook to find out:
- How to use consumers' private information respectfully
- The difference between information you can gather, and information you should actually use
- Recent changes to international email privacy law
- How your audience thinks about privacy
- How to protect your buyers and your organization