The widespread distribution of digital technology has changed the nature of marketing. Businesses are now moving away from the distribution of massive, shotgun-style email campaigns and implementing targeted efforts aimed at getting in touch with more focused demographics. The healthcare industry historically has not been keeping pace with these developments. In fact, comparative research done by MarketingProfs shows it is about two years behind other industries.
But it is critical that healthcare begin to keep pace with developments in digital marketing. Download this ebook and learn:
- The barriers to entry for digital marketing in healthcare
- How to think about an online strategy for digital marketing
- How to optimize your website through SEO and mobile
- How to engage your audience through social channels
- How to measure results with marketing automation