Your privacy is important to us.
How to Create an Internal Blogging Program that Works
Your company blog is a critical channel for inbound marketing efforts, lead generation, brand awareness, and more. It builds credibility through thought leadership and helps to build trust and relationships with your audience. At Marketo, we strive to publish one blog post per day Monday-Friday and sometimes on Saturday. This can be a challenging task if you don’t have the content to keep things fresh and unique. We started to realize that in order to maintain a high level of quality on our blog we needed more contributors from within our organization—the subject matter experts that hold vast amounts of information and expertise pertaining to our industry. So, we embarked on a journey to get our internal teams contributing to our blog on a regular basis.
Download this ebook to learn how we did it and get a template guidebook that you can use internally to ramp up your team. You will learn how to:
- Build a blogging program step-by-step
- Incentive your writers and get them excited to contribute
- Evangelize your program internally
- Provide expert resources for your bloggers to succeed
- Create an internal blogging program guidebook to help train your teams