Many companies track website visitors in order to personalize their web content and offer tailored products and services. However, there recently have been changes to how companies worldwide are allowed to collect or use information from web page visitors in Europe.
This web marketing privacy interactive white paper will help you learn:
- How the new law affects your company's rights and responsibilities
- How Europeans' browsing experience and companies' marketing analytics will be affected
- Which resources to use to stay up-to-date on changes to this and other global Internet laws
- Why keeping your privacy protection services competitive will be key
- How your company can obtain explicit consent from European web surfers
- How marketing automation can help your company comply with this new law