True business growth comes from more than acquisition; it’s sustained by keeping your customers happy and introducing them to complementary products. According to eMarketer, it costs 10 times more to acquire new customers than to sell to the ones you already have. Yet most marketers still focus their investment and activities primarily on driving acquisition. Today, more than ever, marketers must focus on providing value through the entire customer lifecycle.
Download this ebook to learn about the benefits of customer marketing for your organization and how to:
- Design a customer marketing strategy
- Align your internal teams around your customer
- Create content to support your strategy
- Develop campaigns at scale
- Demonstrate your success with measurement
- Optimize campaigns for the future