Traditional lead generation, in which marketers capture as many leads as possible, and then qualify them later in the funnel, is an incredibly powerful technique. But as many as 79% of marketing leads never convert into sales.
Account-based marketing (ABM) is a strategic approach to lead generation in which your time and resources target a key group of specific accounts. Lead generation draws in the numbers, and ABM qualifies and targets those leads before you market to them. In other words, by inverting the traditional early-stage marketing process, you target your campaigns to specific customers the moment they enter your funnel, and you do it with real-time, personalized content.
Download this ebook to learn how account-based marketing can help you:
- Zero in on the conversion process, making it easier to measure
- Align your marketing efforts more closely with your sales goals
- Amplify your lead nurturing with valuable insight into your website visitors
- Avoid irrelevant marketing messages
- Combine forces with Real-Time Personalization, turning anonymous prospects directly into qualified leads