Your privacy is important to us.
The Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics & Analytics
What's in the Guide?
- Part One: Measurement Builds Respect and Accountability
- Part Two: Planning for Marketing ROI
- Part Three: A Framework for Measurement
- Part Four: Revenue Analytics
- Part Five: Program Measurement
- Part Six: Marketing Forecasting
- Part Seven: Dashboards
- Part Eight: Implementation - People, Process, and Technology
Why Should I Read It?
How much additional profit will a 10% increase in your marketing budget generate?
44% of qualified marketers have no idea. If you fit into this 44%, you will experience difficulty protecting your budget. In fact, you'll likely find yourself asking the question the other way around:
What will happen if my marketing budget gets cut by 10%?
You can't expect your organization to place value on something you're unable to quantify.
This guide will help you do just that. We will help you answer key questions like:
- What types of marketing analytics and metrics should I use?
- How can I measure my marketing programs' impact on revenue?
- What's the best way to share marketing results with my executive team?
- Which organizational changes are needed to implement marketing analytics?
- And many more
The bottom line of any business is the top line: revenue and faster growth! So let's get started.
Part One: Measurement Builds Accountability
To read on, fill out the form and download the complete guide »