Instant Crm Integration
Experience the Industry’s Best Integration with CRM
Understanding your funnel means visibility from the point a name enters the top to when the opportunity is closed won. Setting up a closed-loop, seamless connection between your customer relationship management (CRM) system and Marketo is simple. We support a two-way sync between Marketo and your CRM system so your data is always up-to-date. You and your sales team can act on it quickly and accurately. Imagine a prospect viewing your pricing page receiving a call from your sales rep within minutes.
Some unique features for native CRM integrations include:
- Simple integration - Just enter your CRM credentials and all custom objects and fields can be synced automatically.
- Bi-directional data sync - Add a lead or contact in either system and Marketo ensures both systems are updated. Custom configurations are also supported.
- Self-healing schema - Additions or deletions to your CRM framework such as fields or objects are automatically updated in Marketo.
With the simplest setup and configuration in the industry, you can be up and running in just a few clicks. No limitations, no consultants, no hassle. Just a great connection between your marketing automation and CRM systems. Marketo offers native integrations for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce.com, as well as certified partner integrations for additional CRM systems such as Netsuite, Oracle, and SugarCRM.
Gartner named us a Leader in The Magic Quadrant for CRM Lead Management and Salesforce.com customers have consistently voted Marketo the #1 marketing automation platform.
- Read Gartner's Magic Quadrant for CRM Lead Management
- See stellar reviews from 600+ salesforce.com customers by checking out our listing on the salesforce.com AppExchange
Contact our CRM integration experts today to learn more.
Also, check out other topics related to integration, including our API, as well as hundreds of pre-built integrations with other marketing solutions from companies like Box, Hootsuite, Wordpress, Magento and many, many more.