Today’s digital marketers can execute faster than ever, but most management tools are stuck in the past. Spreadsheets, documents, and point tools can’t keep the pace. Marketers need management tools that simplify planning, keep teams coordinated, and give marketing leaders and stakeholders visibility into programs and campaigns.
Best of breed marketing management tools should allow marketers to enhance and prove their position as revenue generators. Look for tools that allow you to:
- Plan messaging arcs, key milestones, or events
- Track and roll up spending plans by team and region
- Map spending plans to objectives, target audiences and more
- Chart your calendar of marketing programs
- Forecast against planned spend
- Report on spending variance
- Adjust spending and programs on the fly
- Reconcile invoices and purchase orders with programs
- Get more accurate program cost data for ROI reporting
Download these resources to learn how to improve front-end marketing processes, marketing effectiveness and bottom-line results brought on by marketing.