Simple, Scalable and Secure
Enterprise-class Infrastructure for Companies of All Sizes
A digital marketing platform is a mission-critical aspect of your business. That’s why Marketo provides you a state-of-the-art, secure platform along with ease of use and zero maintenance.
Designed for Top Performance
Marketo runs on an infrastructure designed to provide the performance and reliability features that companies of all sizes should expect:
- Multi-tenant, secure, scalable platform
- Top tier, global data centers with guaranteed 99.9% up-time
- High-speed server technology, load balancing, and an advanced storage infrastructure
- Uninterruptible power and backup systems, plus fire/flood prevention at storage sites
- Continuous monitoring by a support team of certified experts
Advanced Security Features
At Marketo, security, integrity, and the availability of our customers' data is a top priority. We believe this is vital to their business operations and to our own success. Therefore, we use a multi-layered approach to protect and monitor this information, including:
- Role-based application security and global access controls
- Configurable authentication options, such as single sign-on
- Sophisticated data encryption
- Comprehensive network protection
- Global security compliance — Marketo has been issued an SSAE 16 Type II report and is Safe Harbor certified
Marketo's commitment to transparency in our operations extends to our infrastructure performance. To this end we provide complete visibility into system up-time and deliverability performance on our website at trust.marketo.com.
Industry Leading Email Deliverability
Successful email deliverability depends on a combination of best practices, email authentication, and reputation. Your standard Marketo subscription includes high-performance servers optimized for maximum email deliverability, 24x7 monitoring, reputation and blacklist management, sender authentication setup (DKIM, SPF, etc.), and certified IP addresses for trusted mailers.
Account Settings and Global Access Controls
Administrators control the account settings of all Marketo users and can easily configure permissions and privileges for the entire organization, a department and/or individual user accounts. This includes the ability to define unique lead partitions and workspaces. With partitions, workspaces, and user roles, you can restrict access for distributed marketing teams to certain leads, actions, or assets in Marketo.