Popular Marketo ‘Revenue Masters Webinar Series’ Returns for Third Consecutive Year
B2B Marketing Thought Leaders Deliver Insights on Turning Marketing Into a Revenue-Driving Machine
San Mateo, Calif. – February 22, 2012 – Marketo, the fastest-growing provider of Revenue Performance Management (RPM) technology, today announced its Spring 2012 Revenue Masters Webinar Series. Building on the success of its 2010 and 2011 series, the 2012 Revenue Masters Webinar Series features several highly recognized and well-respected authors, marketing automation thought leaders, best-in-class marketers, sales professionals and corporate leaders. Throughout the series, these B2B marketing and sales experts will discuss emerging trends in marketing, highlight real-life campaigns and share their sales and marketing 2.0 strategies to drive dramatically increased revenue performance and fuel business growth.
Marketo’s Spring 2012 Revenue Masters Webinar Series kicked off on February 7, 2012 with more than 1,400 registrants for the webcast “Amplify Your Impact: How to Multiply the Impact of Your Inbound Marketing,” featuring Marketo’s Senior Director of Marketing, Maria Pergolino, and Acquisio’s Director of Marketing, Alexandre Pelletier.
Additional sessions in the series will demonstrate how to maximize event marketing efforts, take lead nurturing to the next level, and acquire more customers. Highlights include:
- The One-Two Punch of Effective Lead Nurturing: March 6, 10:00 a.m. PT / Brian Carroll, Executive Director of Applied Research at MECLabs.
- Right Audience, Right Message: Increasing the Return on Your Content Marketing: March 27, 10:00 a.m. PT / Anne Holland, Founder, ‘Which Test Won?’ and Cari Aves, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Marketo.
- Driving Sales Motivation While Improving Resource Allocation: April 11, 12:00 p.m. PT / Aaron Ross, author of Predictable Revenue and Bill Binch, Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketo.
- 2012 Marketing Benchmarks: Awesome Stats and Essential Guidance to Rock Your Revenue Performance: April 17, 10:00 a.m. PT / Jon Miller, Vice President of Marketing, Marketo and Sandra Freeman, Marketing Consultant, Marketing Cloud.
- Social Media Marketing: Tracking Your ROI April 24, 10:00 a.m. PT / Maya Grinberg, Social Media Manager, Wildfire and Jason Miller, Social Media and Content Manager, Marketo.
- Revenue Disruption: Game Changing Sales and Marketing Strategies to Accelerate Growth: May 1, 10:00 a.m. PT / Phil Fernandez, President and CEO, Marketo.
- Maximizing Event Marketing: Turning Webinars, Trade Shows, Virtual Events and Seminars Into True Pipeline Drivers: May 16, 10:00 a.m. PT / Maria Pergolino, Senior Director of Marketing, Marketo and Jason Miller, Social Media and Content Manager, Marketo.
For more information or to register for Marketo’s celebrated webinar series, please visit the Revenue Masters Webinar Series page.
Revenue Performance Management (RPM) Defined
Revenue Performance Management (RPM) extends beyond traditional marketing automation and lead nurturing technologies to optimize interactions with buyers across the revenue cycle and accelerate predictable revenue growth. It includes the full range of online and offline customer interaction channels, including web, mobile, social and events. Marketo’s vision is to provide the tools, thought leadership, and best practices to change how marketing and sales work — and work together — to help companies of all sizes accelerate predictable revenue growth.
Marketo is the fastest growing provider in Revenue Performance Management. Marketo’s powerful yet easy-to-use marketing automation and sales effectiveness solutions transform how marketing and sales teams of all sizes work — and work together — to drive dramatically increased revenue performance and fuel business growth. The company’s proven technology, comprehensive services and expert guidance are helping more than 1,600 enterprise and mid-market companies around the world to turn marketing from a cost center to a business-building revenue driver. Marketo also offers Spark by Marketo™, a new brand of marketing automation tailored specifically for small businesses – the fastest-growing and largest segment of today’s economy.
Marketo was recently named one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes Magazine, the fastest-growing private company of 2011 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and the “2011 CRM Market Leaders Awards Winner for Marketing Solutions” by CRM Magazine. For more information, visit www.marketo.com, or subscribe to Marketo’s award-winning blogs at blog.marketo.com.
jen [at] marketo [dot] com