Marketo Launches Part II of the Highly Successful Revenue Masters Webinar Series
Thought Leaders Help Marketing and Sales Professionals Demonstrate Marketing ROI
SAN MATEO, CA – October 11, 2010 – – Marketo, the leading revenue performance management company, has launched part II of its highly successful Revenue Masters Webinar Series. The series provides valuable insight into what sales and marketing leaders must do to demonstrate measurable ROI and become revenue masters. The Revenue Masters Webinar Series highlights emerging trends in revenue marketing and features more than 20 well-respected authors, analysts and thought leaders, as well as best-in-class marketing and sales experts.
Part II focuses on revenue performance management and has kicked off with the initial session “Metrics that Matter for Marketing Measurement” attracting more 2000 registrants and hosting more than 700 participants. Industry experts will share best practices and insider knowledge about what makes their organization successful so that each participant can glean the insight needed to become their company’s expert in marketing analytics and a revenue master.
Revenue masters participating in Part II of the series include:
- Bill Binch, VP of Sales and Customer Success at Marketo
- Sandy Carter, VP of Business Partners and Midmarket at IBM
- Jep Castelein, Principal Consultant at LeadSloth
- Jill Konrath, CEO & Chief Sales Officer at Selling to Big Companies
- Mac McIntosh, Partner at AcquireB2B
- Jon Miller, VP of Marketing at Marketo
- Peter Ostrow, Research Director for Sales Effectiveness at the Aberdeen Group
- Maria Pergolino, Director of Marketing at Marketo
- David Raab, Principal at Raab Associates, Inc.
- Craig Rosenberg, VP of Products and Services at Focus.com
- Lauren Vaccarello, Senior Search Engine Marketing Manager at Salesforce.com
For more information or to register for Marketo’s webinar series, please visit Revenue Masters Webinar Series.