Marketo Launches New Program Exchange to Accelerate the Practice of Marketing
Innovative Cloud Network Allows 21,000 Marketers to Access and Share Programs and Campaigns
SAN MATEO, CA – Oct. 24, 2012 – Today, Marketo announced a powerful new component of the Marketing Nation infrastructure called Marketo Program Exchange. It includes a shared library enabling marketers to dramatically accelerate marketing practices by providing instant access to the most useful pre-built, verified marketing programs and the ability to share those programs between customers. The Marketo Program Exchange was developed with the combined intelligence and best practices of Marketo’s more than 2,000 customers to empower the Marketing Nation to achieve faster results and increase effectiveness. As members choose to contribute their diverse knowledge, the network becomes more powerful and perpetuates the success of the collective community.
The Marketo Program Exchange’s catalog of pre-built best-of-breed templates allows users to share and select programs in different categories – such as lead scoring, email campaigns, lead nurturing, webinar creation and SEM – and execute proven applications for all key marketing automation functions.
- “The Pedowitz Group works with hundreds of enterprise companies and many of them have multiple divisions, business units and geographies. We can now more easily develop and deploy best practices for Revenue Marketing using Marketo’s shared libraries and sandbox-type copy functionality. We are able to more rapidly deploy and support what is working in one area of the business to another. This is huge in terms of improving time to value for your online marketing efforts,” said Bruce Culbert, chief service officer and partner at The Pedowitz Group.
- “Program Exchange will allow us to standardize practices across all of our marketing teams worldwide by importing campaigns based on agreed corporate guidelines and templates,” said Ashleigh Davis, marketing analyst at Rackspace Hosting.
Companies with fewer resources or limited marketing automation experience can execute like marketing teams ten times their size. They can leverage the pre-built programs of other expert marketers with everything they need to get started including pre-populated assets such as emails and landing pages. Large enterprises can use the Marketo Program Exchange to create a global center of excellence within their organization. They can simply create a “gold standard” sandbox or production instance from which all of their marketing teams worldwide can import. In all cases, customers can have confidence that they are building on best practices.
“With the Marketing Nation, we’re giving marketers the ability to tap into the success of all the customers who’ve come before them to dramatically increase their own success,” said Sanjay Dholakia, chief marketing officer at Marketo. “With the Marketo Program Exchange you’re not just purchasing Marketo’s marketing automation solution, but tapping into an entire suite of programs to empower your teams to achieve value faster. The Marketo Program Exchange draws on the knowledge and experience of more than 21,000 marketing experts worldwide to empower marketers everywhere.”
As the Marketing Nation continues to grow, members can tap into an even richer database of knowledge and ideas. Prior to formal launch, 12 different programs are available in the Marketo Program Exchange for marketers to export and apply in their own Marketo environment to increase marketing results and fuel business growth.
Benefits of the Marketo Program Exchange include the opportunity to:
- Seamlessly import programs from Marketo’s growing library of verified templates that have been optimized and proven based on the successes of more than 2,000 companies and 21,000 engaged community users.
- Create global centers of excellence by sharing and replicating best practices across teams, regions and offices to increase time-to-value on marketing campaigns.
- Export verified campaign and process templates to help guide marketing activities, jumpstart implementations and drive marketing results faster.
To learn more about Marketo’s Program Exchange, register for the company’s upcoming Virtual Event Wednesday, November 14, 2012 from 8am – 2pm PST, powered by the Marketing Nation.
About Marketo: Marketing Software – Easy, Powerful, Complete.
Marketo uniquely provides easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises alike. Marketo’s marketing automation and sales effectiveness software – including the world’s first integrated solution for social marketing automation – streamlines marketing processes, delivers more campaigns, generates more win-ready leads, and dramatically improves sales performance. With proven technology, comprehensive services and expert guidance, Marketo helps thousands of companies around the world turn marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver.
Known for providing breakthrough innovation and fueling explosive growth, Marketo was recently named to The Wall Street Journal’s 3rd annual “Next Big Thing List,” one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, and the #1 Marketing Software Vendor on the INC 500. In 2011 Marketo ranked as the #1 fastest-growing private company by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and in both 2011 and 2012 the company received the CRM Market Leaders Awards Winner for Marketing Solutions by CRM Magazine. Salesforce.com customers also honored the company with two AppExchange Best of ’11 Awards, for Best Marketing Automation Solution and Best Chatter Exchange.
Marketo and the Marketo logo are trademarks of Marketo, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
jen [at] marketo [dot] com