VP, Marketing Content and Strategy
Jon leads strategy and execution for all aspects of Marketo's communications, thought leadership, and content marketing programs. Before co-founding Marketo, Jon was VP Product Marketing at Epiphany and held positions at Exchange Partners and Gemini Consulting. He is executive editor of the popular Marketo Marketing Blog, and author of the comprehensive handbooks, The Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics and The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation. In 2010, The CMO Institute named Jon a Top 10 CMO for companies under $250 million revenue. Jon holds a bachelor’s degree in physics from Harvard College and has an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Follow Jon on Twitter: @jonmiller.
- Phil Fernandez, President and CEO
- Fred Ball, Chief Financial Officer
- David Morandi, Chief Technology Officer
- Sanjay Dholakia, Chief Marketing Officer
- Margo Smith, SVP, Legal Affairs and General Counsel
- Bill Binch, Senior VP Sales and General Manager
- Jason Holmes, Chief Customer Officer
- Steve Sloan, Senior VP of Products and Engineering
- Fergus Gloster, Managing Director Marketo International, EMEA
- Aden Forrest, Managing Director, ANZ
- Greg Higham, Chief Information Officer
- Jon Miller, VP, Marketing Content and Strategy
- Anthony Nemelka, SVP, Strategy & Business Development